Pages

Monday, March 26, 2012

My Opinion

My opinion of this movie is that it is sort of scary and I really enjoyed the glowing in the dark suit that they were wearing to perform their dancing in front of the audience. I think that they were very clever at lifting other people up and when they were floating in the air, I laughed my head off as well as the man on the movie. I liked the lights that were shining upon the audience because it was very bright that it looked like fire. It was so magical because they were already sitting on the floor by the time they fell to the ground. I really enjoyed the scary masks they had on their faces. It was an interesting movie I watched. The people were standing on a very big stage so they had enough space to walk along and do their moves to impress the audience. I was cheering in my head, then they all disappeared.

No comments:

Post a Comment