Pages

Monday, October 1, 2012

Reflection Term 3

Learning Journal


Being a successful learner involves you being reflective about the learning process. It is about you identifying your strengths, weaknesses and areas you would like to improve in. Reflection just does not happen at the end of a task, it can be throughout a task.


I would now like you to take some time to answer these questions:


1. Are you pleased with how this term has gone for you?
Yes, because I am happy because I got to learn new things this term with my teacher.

2. What have you learnt this term?
This term I have learnt how to create a book on ToonDoo by myself , but with some help from my teacher miss G and miss M and some students in my class.

3. What have you found easy this term?
What I found easy this term is my reading and my writing because I like to write something new each day.

4. What have you found tricky / difficult this term?
I found Religious Education tricky this term because it was quite hard drawing my pictures and answering my questions on the Google Doc that miss G had given to us.
The difficult thing this term was my maths because it was hard answering my 3 times tables, but know I know my tables because I sang the 3 time stabled song over and over again.
5. Who / what has helped you with your learning this term?
This term miss G and miss M has been helping me with my learning, also Ana and Sonya has been helping me with my work because they are sometimes the first ones to finish.

6. What could you change with your learning for next term?
Next term I will change my learning skills to listen carefully to my teacher so I can finish my set work the teacher has given to me.


7. What are your next learning steps to make you a successful learner for next term? My next learning steps for next term is to do my work instead of talking to my friends

No comments:

Post a Comment