Pages

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Manaiakalani film festival

On Wednesday the whole school went to the Hoyts at Sylvia Park to watch the Manaiakalani film festival with schools around the cluster. Before we went to Sylvia Park we had morning tea early and we had to line up in our class lines so that we could go into the bus together. When I was in the bus I saw the moon in front of the sun and it got sort of dark but not really dark.

When we arrived to the Cinema I ran to the back to get a good seat so that I could see properly. I was really happy that I was there watching movies that other schools made. When everyone was seated Mr Coakley introduced us and then we started watching the movies.

My favourite movie I watched was ‘Be Happy’ by Aleina and Ofa at SPX. They had their own piece to sing and Aleina sang really good as well as Ofa. I liked Ofa when she sang the rap to the song.

I was so happy that I went to Sylvia Park I had a great time there with the whole school. I am really looking forward for the next Manaiakalani film festival next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment