Pages

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Thank You letter Mrs Wright

Dear Mrs, Wright
Thank you very much for my new book you have given to me to have, I really appreciate it.

My favourite book is Taylor Swift’s book which is very interesting to me, I enjoy reading all her books, I also like listening to her songs she makes. My favourite part from the book is when she goes up and performs her song on stage to everyone. My funniest part from the book is when a girl cried from seeing Taylor Swift.

Thank you very much Mrs Wright for the books you have given to me to read. Remember “It’s cool to read and it’s cool to succeed”. Thank you very much for the books you have given to my class and to all the teachers and to everyone. I have really enjoyed every book I have received.

Yours sincerely,
Monique
Room3,
Saint Pius X Catholic school
   

No comments:

Post a Comment