Pages

Monday, August 13, 2012

Netbook Description

My Netbook is very special to me.

My Netbook is carried in a bag and it stays in my room and is traveled in the car to school and back to home. It is sometimes heavy when you put it in your bag and then you put it in your school bag. It comes to school everyday and goes home weekdays except Fridays because we are not allowed to take it home in the weekends because it might come home damaged. My netbook doesn't make noise unless I put the sound on and if I keep the sound off it won't make noise. My netbook feels rough down the bottom and smooth on the top.

My Netbook is kept in the classroom where I can see it, It Can be in my tote tray. It can also be kept on a COMPUTER In WHEELS. During the day when we take it home it is kept locked in my cupboard where no one knows where it is all though some people know.

My netbook helps me to do my learning with. It also keeps my work safe on my netbook so it doesn't get lost, if it was in a paper it will be lost for sure and you will complain when you have to start again.



I use my netbook with respect and use it carefully. Also I use my netbook as a learning tool, my triple e pc has Internet on it so I can do my work. My mini netbook is treated with cybersmart.



We are some of the first people in New Zealand to use netbooks for our learning.





My netbook has internet on it so I can keep in touch with my teacher and share my work to her on the dashboard. We are so happy to have our own netbook to learn on it.








                                    


No comments:

Post a Comment