Pages

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Term 2 Reflection


In Term 2, my highlights were having the 100 day party because everyone brang in something that represents 100.
My other highlight for this term was having the 3 way conference with  Miss Leaupepe and my auntie, because when Miss Leaupepe was talking to my auntie about my report my auntie said that she was very proud of me at the end of the interview.

My lowlights for term 2 is singing practise because when we have to go into room 7 we just sit there and it is very hot and also there is not that much space to move around. Another lowlight for this term is Music because we do not have a lot of time to have a class band or play ukuleles, because alot of people are wasting time.

In Term 3 I’m looking forward to learning heaps with my teacher Miss Leaupepe and other students. Also I am looking forward to having a great start for Term 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment